Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Easter Pictures!







Even thought it rained...I think we had a great Easter Egg Hunt this year! Wasn't awesome that the Easter Bunny came and visited the younger kids? That helped make a rainy day a bit brighter!

Our Jr. High helpers, Michelle Sam and Caitlin Shriner, did a FANTASTIC job of hiding the eggs in very creative places! I wouldn't be surprised if a 3-5 year old classroom teacher or Stella came to us and said they were still finding eggs! Watching the older kids tear through the Jr. High and Children Church rooms was really funny. Too funny. You all didn't let me get a lot of pictures! No time to pose...gottta find chocolate!

For those of you who had their last Easter Egg Hunt as a participant, I hope you will be back next year to help hid eggs and help to keep on eye on the younger kids. For those of you who WILL be back to hunt another year...I hope we don't get rained out again!

No comments: