Tuesday, May 30, 2006

The Great Commandment

May's workshops were great! You got to help others, learn what it means to love others and make a visual reminder to do so!

In the audio visual workshop, you were asked three questions. Here are some random answers to those questions:


1. How Do I Love God?
  • praying and reading the Bible
  • coming to Sunday School
  • being kind
  • coming to church
2. How Do I Love Others?
  • be nice
  • tell them about God and pray for them
  • helping the to succeed
  • respecting others
  • talking to them
3. How I Love Myself...
  • giving myself hugs
  • build up my self esteem
  • being nice to myself
  • going to school and learning
  • being myself
  • I don't hurt me
Awesome answers everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys
Do not miss your chance to get a free ipad. Visit http://bit.ly/cmmVr7