Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I'm BAAACK!

Hi Everyone!

I got back Sunday evening and now have to get back into work mode! :) The conference was great and Craig was really, really, REALLY funny! We got to meet two of his kids (his daughter was on a field trip and didn't want to miss it...she was adopted from Kazakhstan) and found out that Natalie no longer works for Craig. She married one of the Pastors and the church has a rule that you cannot be married to anyone else on staff.

I hope you are enjoying "Rescue 911" and I can'r wait to see what they have for us this week!

A new rotation starts on the 14th so Sunday I will be writing down who has April's verse memorized and by tomorrow I will try and have this month's verse here on the blog. So, be sure to check it out!

I'll post some photos later!

No comments: